We have much to be thankful for and we hope you have a blessed family time this Thanksgiving season. Transformation Michigan is progressively moving forward in prayer and action plans. We had been blessed with many outreach opportunities this year.
Connections are increasing as our nation is facing many challenges. I believe this past election has bought us time to impact our nation if the church would rise up. I would like to share what had manifested this year and what will be pursuing this coming year.
LOOKING BACK AT 2016 – PRAYER AND ACTION
- We were chosen to be in the state coordinator for Franklin Graham Decision America Tour 2016. Over 8000 people attended a prayer gathering at our state Capitol in Lansing on October 4. Transformation Michigan also acted as a state coordinator for a nationwide prayer gathering in Washington DC this past July called “Together”.
- At midnight on October 4 Transformation Michigan was given a night watch prayer torch from the Capitol Hill Prayer Partners in Washington, DC. National ministries participated throughout the year taking one month. We mobilized 21 prayer night watch leaders to cover 12 midnight until 6 AM from October 4 until November 9 after the election. Each leader had a prayer team where we passed the torch utilizing conference call technology. Michigan was given this opportunity to pray for the election and we have witnessed the result.
- We put together 2 websites that were very similar but yet would reach out to two different generations. One was designed for the general population –Weagreeamerica.org and the other specifically for college campuses – Campusreset.org. State and national leaders contributed content that is considered relevant for today. Some of the topics were controversial but needed to be addressed. Informational brochures advertising the websites were produced and major distribution has begun.
- I personally returned to evangelizing on University campuses in Michigan distributing our Campus Rest brochure. Over 15,000 had been given out this past fall. Our universities have corrupted the minds of our young people producing what I would call low information socialist. The Word of God is being negated and compromised where many of our young people have lost their faith in Jesus Christ. We must aggressively engage this generation in this small window of opportunity we had been given because of the election.
- Transformation Michigan has also hosted a number of conferences in order to activate the church in prayer and action steps.
- Working with Lou Engle TheCall – Moravian Night Watch
WHAT ABOUT 2017 – WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
Please consider sending an offering to help support the efforts to take back our culture. We have no paid staff and have monthly expenses that need to be met. Our website developer has put in numerous hours into the Campus Reset site.
- Connecting 83 counties in day and night prayer (Moravian Watch) will be one of our continued main focuses as we will use conference call technology.
- Evangelizing on our University campuses with more development of our website – www.Campusreset.org – and open air preaching by myself will continue.
- An updated reprint of our “Solutions Book” will be worked on this coming January. It is necessary to encourage and also give action plans to engage the culture in the seven cultural gateways in society. The new book’s title may be “How to Make America Great Again” – a Strategic guide to engage our Culture.
- We are also planning to host some key speakers that are very well known to all of you. Our focus in these conferences would be – What Now? Prayer and Action for Transformation.
NOTE: Many individuals consider giving to ministries at the end of the year. Consider giving an offering to Transformation Michigan. It would be a tax-deductible gift. Please send to PO Box 12 – Atlanta MI – 49709. You may also use our PayPal button on our website – http://transformmi.com/donate
CHRISTMAS BLESSING INITIATIVE – “POWER OF YOUR TESTIMONY” – BRING IN THE HARVEST!
I am sharing this idea and it is being received well across the state of Michigan. Please carefully read and consider and personally apply it. We all desire to hear the Lord say to us…”Well done my good and faithful servant”. We each carry a personal testimony on how we came to Christ and people in our sphere of influence need to hear it. As we approach the CHRISTMAS season we observe we all consider the greatest gift given to mankind, the testimony of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I would like to share an initiative with you that can be implemented by individuals, churches, and ministries in Michigan. This could be PART of birthing a great awakening in America. What if this caught on in our churches this Christmas season?
THE POWER OF OUR TESTIMONY
After rehearing the testimony of my wife recently at a dinner with the Franklin Graham leadership team for Decision America 2016 in MI, I was overwhelmed with this idea. She shared how years ago, she knelt down in front of the TV listening to a Billy Graham crusade. Simultaneously a lady was giving her Billy Graham’s Decision magazines beforehand. We all have a testimony and there is power in how each of us came to Christ that can relate to many people that we know.
“Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.” (Rev. 12:10-11)
NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL
Why should anyone be ashamed to share the eternal gift of life with those we love or have a relationship with? Each of us are different and some can be bold as a lion in sharing the gospel (Prov. 28:1) and contend for the faith (Jude 3). Others may take a different approach!
“For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.” (Rom 1:16)
WE ARE ALL EVANGELISTS…..
All of us has a sphere of influence and have a personal contact/address list. The Lord wants us to impact these people with the Gospel. We all have become timid at times when opportunities are presented to share. There are different gifts in the body of Christ but the word is clear we are all to do the “Work of an Evangelist” and share the saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
“But you be watchful in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.” (2 Tim.4:5)
*WHAT IS THE PLAN? – SEE THE ATTACHMENT! – “A Christmas Blessing to All”
Rick Warzywak – Transformation MI