Michigan Capitol House of Prayer was born out of a desire to see the transforming power of God impact every area of our state! Our state and national government is in dire need of desperate prayer in all of Michigan’s 83 counties.
Divine intervention is needed as no human remedy will suffice.
“Therefore I exhort first of all those supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.” (I Timothy 2:1-4}
please visit our Website at Http://michop.org
MICHOP LOCATION: 320 W. Ottawa St. Lansing, Michigan – (Directly across from the State of Michigan Capitol – North Side – Please call or E-mail if you would like to visit – Gina – 517-775-1637 or email@example.com)
Point to Ponder: “We must begin to believe that God, in the mystery of prayer, has entrusted us with a force that can move the Heavenly world, and can bring its power down to earth.” – Andrew Murray
MICHOP was dedicated in September of 2010 as a strategic regional and state gathering place for prayer and worship. By following the will of God we are establishing a place to function as a day and night Prayer Center connecting the 83 counties of Michigan; It’s strategic position will powerfully address the governmental mountain and will strengthen the effects of the Body of Christ to engage in desperate prayer and worship in behalf of our state and its government leaders. The MICHOP facility will become a command center where God’s desires will be heard, declared and carried out. Our Proclamation is,” Jesus Christ is Lord over the state capitol of Michigan!
MICHOP is strategically located directly across from the Michigan Capitol Building. It offers opportunity to physically see and will directly speak to the seat of Michigan Government declaring – “Thy kingdom come!” It will provide a venue for ministry directed to those in state office, with meeting rooms and space for Bible studies or personal prayer ministry for those individuals and more.
MICHOP will dwell on the lamb – Jesus Christ – who became the Lion. Our focus is not on any party affiliation. We will be the KNEE party!
MICHOP will form a prayer shield to cover our state and contend against the challenges that we face as a state and nation. In accordance with these prayers we believe God for the great harvest of souls.
MICHOP will be part in making Michigan the next Herrnhut, where in the early 1700’s day and night prayer went forth and endured for more than 100 years, affecting nations, America was impacted and in part birthed by this prayer movement which was dedicated to a lifestyle of repentance and humility, and committed to see reformation in the cities, state and nation.
PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT IN MICHOP
- Personal Prayer: As a member of the Body of Christ, thank you for joining with us as we pray for the Lansing MICHOP, for your city, state and nation.
- Join the MICHOP Legislative Prayer Team: We are enlisting those who will commit to praying daily for a designated elected official from the district where they live. Our goal is to build relationships that will encourage and support all our State Leaders and to cover in prayer, their families, and staff. To learn more or to receive a MICHOP Legislative
Prayer Team application form – Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pray at MICHOP: This facility was designed to host prayer, worship, bible study training seminars or conference meetings for any Christian group, church or ministry. Our goal is to see 24/7 worship and intercession at MICHOP! Daily prayer starts at 6 am; Prayer slot can be scheduled by contacting Gina at 517-775-1637 or email@example.com – You may also contact Wendy at 517.980.6603
- Financial/Material Support: The Lord is meeting our needs and has given us great favor! Through your donation to MICHOP you will be supporting an initiative that is bringing together the Body of Christ across upper and lower Michigan with a mandate to pray for Divine intervention for our. Consider giving as part of your involvement in MICHOP.
- Spread the Word: We are thankful for those with like vision in the body of Christ and encourage you to share with others about the Lansing MICHOP. Feel free to contact us and let us know about other prayer efforts across the state of which you may be a participant , Our desire is to bless the prayer movement in our state, to speak life, strength and purpose into it, Jesus Christ is Lord!
Point to Ponder: “God shapes the world by prayer. The more prayer there is in the world the better the world will be, the mightier the forces of good against evil …” – E.M. Bounds